Southwoods Announces New Home Health Services
Boardman, Ohio (September 20, 2022) — For over 25 years, Southwoods Health has focused on delivering important healthcare services to the tri-county area through its growing network of facilities and providers. We are proud to announce that many of those services will now be conveniently available in your home, and delivered with the same Southwoods quality and care you have come to know and trust.
Southwoods Health at Home is skilled care delivered directly to you. Services include physical, occupational and speech therapy, skilled nursing and social work services.
“We all know the best place to recover from an illness, injury or procedure is in the comfort of your own home,” explained Ed Muransky, Southwoods Chief Executive Officer. “Our goal is to provide patients with expert care done the Southwoods Way – offering compassionate support, encouragement and genuine peace of mind for you and your family.”
Additional benefits of home health care include:
- Improving or maintaining a patient’s current condition and/or level of function
- Helping manage medications
- Assessing current living environments for safety
- Recognizing signs and symptoms, which can reduce avoidable hospital re-admissions and expensive hospital bills
- Understanding how to appropriately manage chronic conditions
- Regaining independence (over time)
- Assistance following discharge instructions and/or physician orders
“Home health services are so very important to the overall continuum of care for patients,” said Muransky. “We are providing care that lets patients safely remain at home – helping them recover faster, with fewer complications.”
To learn more, visit www.SouthwoodsHealthAtHome.com.